The Nanny Reunion: A Nosh to Remember is the reunion of the cast of The Nanny that aired on Lifetime in December 2004.
About[edit | edit source]
The cast talk about the show and watch bloopers that were not previously shown on television, they also talk about things that are happening to them in their lives. Daniel Davis was performing in the musical La Cage aux Folleson Broadway at the time of the reunion, so he could not appear. The “getting lost” alibi was an ad-lib on Fran Drescher’s part. She refers to the missing Daniel Davis as “Danny” throughout the fabricated plotline in which he is lost, leading to the opportunity for a “Danny” (Danny Bonaduce) to appear toward the end of the show.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Fran Drescher
- Angelica The Maid (Fran’s Maid)
- Sylvia Drescher
- Renée Taylor
- Lauren Lane
- Rachel Chagall
- Charles Shaughnessy
- Ann Morgan Guilbert
- Morty Drescher
- Daniel Davis (only seen in video)
- Nicholle Tom
- Madeline Zima
- Benjamin Salisbury
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fran at one point replies that she has two mothers, referring to her own mother Sylvia Drescher and Renee Taylor who played her character's mother (Sylvia Fine) on the show.
- Fran was amazed at how different Madeline Zima who played Grace had grown up.
- At one point Fran tells Charles Shaughnessy, who played Maxwell that he's still the "best kisser."