Plot[edit | edit source]
Fran's relatives from Boca are visiting and Sylvia gets Fran to pose as Mr. Sheffield's wife so they can show off to their relatives. Mr. Sheffield was out taking the kids to the museum, so Fran gets Niles to pose as Mr. Sheffield. Right in the middle of that, two butlers from the National Butler's Association drop by to check on Niles's performance, which they'll judge to see if Niles can get in the association or not. They try to get rid of the butlers, but Mr. Sheffield arrives just in time. Reluctant at first, he gives in to this charade and acts as if he was Niles. The whole scheme falls apart when Fran decides to tell the truth after Brighton sets an example for her about lying just to please the parents. But Mr. Sheffield still manages to get Niles approved to the association, with a little help from Fran.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Nicholle Tom as Maggie Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
Special Guest Star
- Brian George as Butler #2
- Ian Abercrombie as Butler #1
- Nancy Frangione as Marsha
- Zack Norman as Uncle Jack
- Adam Hendershott as Brighton;s Friend
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Maxwell: I'm gone for 20 minutes and I come back to some bizarre parallel universe. I'm you, you're me, and you're married to her.
Fran: You're goin' to the musuem in those boots are you?
Maxwell: What, my wellies? There's a chance of rain.
Fran: There's a chance I might fall off this chair, but you don't see me wearin' a seat belt!
|The Nanny Season 1|