Fran accidentally eats Grace's imaginary friend, which causes a lot of pain for her. But after making an imaginary funeral, Grace's therapist tells Fran that Grace only eliminated her imaginary friend because now she is secure enough because she has someone to trust again - Fran.
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicholle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
- Renee Taylor as Sylvia Fine
- Ann Morgan Guilbert as Yetta Rosenberg
- Rachel Chagall as Valerie Toriello
- Devon Williams as Wife
- Candy Trabucco as Maxine
- Cristine Rose as Dr. Borth
- John Glenn Bishop as Husband
Fran: When they shot Bambi's mother, did you find that a sad moment? At all?
C.C.: I'm sure she's mounted on a nice wall in a fine home somewhere.
(During Imogene's "funeral," Maxwell and Fran are called to the phone to talk to Grace's therapist)
Fran: Maggie, dear, play something for us!
Maggie: Really? Any requests?!
Brighton: Gee, how about "Heart and Soul"?
Maggie: Okay! (plays off-key)
Niles: As if there isn't enough grief in this house already.
Gracie: Here Fran, you want a cookie?
Fran: Oh, I don't think so.
Gracie: It's all right Fran.
Dr. Bort: Go ahead!
Fran: All right, you sure you don't see anyone sitting on this?
Gracie: No, do you?
Fran: Just checking.
Brighton: Submitted for your approval, a girl, who has a friend, who isn't there. An imaginary friend here in the Gracie Zone.
Dr. Bort: Well, whats the real reason that you don't need Imogene anymore?
Gracie: Cause now I have Fran.
Fran: (Hugging Gracie) Awwww, I'm speechless.
Maxwell: It's a miracle.
Fran: I feel much better now.
Gracie: Me too.
Fran: Because you eat now and pay later.