Christmas time is here. Mr. Sheffield has to go to Washington for the holidays, leaving his children with Fran. Counting on a fat Christmas bonus, Fran buys gifts for everyone, but Mr. Sheffield surprises her with a present instead. Fran has no option but to pawn her late grandmother's watch to pay for the gifts. Niles tells Mr. Sheffield, who at the last minute leaves C.C. at the airport to help Fran. He accidentally sits on the vase he gave Fran and is taken to the hospital, where a man dressed as Santa is also admitted (he was hit by a blonde at the airport). Gracie thanks the man for her gift: her dad home for Christmas. When Fran decides to invite him to celebrate Christmas with them, he's gone, and Christmas bells are heard outside the window.
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicholle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
- Renee Taylor as Sylvia Fine
- Ann Morgan Guilbert as Yetta Rosenberg
- Rachel Chagall as Valerie Toriello
- Lawrence Mandley as Nurse #1
- William Palmieri as Nurse #2
- Kort Falkenberg as Priest
- Richard Roat as Santa
- Allan Rich as Pauly the Pawnbroker
Fran: Niles, you old Scrooge. Get into the Christmas spirit.
Niles: Spoken by one who doesn't have to clean it all up.
Fran: Oh, that's the thing about Hanukkah: eight candles and a Menorah. No fuss, no muss.
Niles: Is it too late to convert?
Fran: Never! We'll get you a Bar Mitzvah and of course a circumcision.
Niles: Suddenly I'm filled with the Christmas spirit.
(in Church, Fran decides to go to the confessionals)
Grace: (whispering, to Brighton) Where's Fran going?
Brighton: (to Maggie) Grace wants to know where Fran went.
Maggie: (to Niles) What's with Fran?
Niles: She went to confess.
Maggie: (to Brighton) She went to play chess.
Brighton:(to Grace) She went to undress.
(Grace has a confused look on her face)
Fran: Forgive me father, for I have shopped.
Priest: Well, you could say 10 Hail Macy's.