Maggie's 16th birthday approaches and Fran intervenes in Maxwell's plans for her party. Instead of a boring party at the Guggenheim Museum, Fran convinces Mr. Sheffield to have it at her "Tanta" (Aunt) Frieda's club. Maggie loves the idea, but before the party can take place, Fran has to solve a very large family feud: her mother and Frieda haven't spoken since 1979. The sisters in law eventually make peace with some prompting from Fran (and Niles's chocolate cake), and the party begins. During the event, Frieda has a wardrobe malfunction when she emerges from the bathroom, which reminds her of why she and Sylvia fought in the first place. They start a food fight which quickly spreads to the whole party in a huge food fight. When Mr. Sheffield enters, he is shocked and about to tell Fran off when Maggie thanks them for the best party ever.
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicholle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
- Renee Taylor as Sylvia Fine
- Ann Morgan Guilbert as Yetta Rosenberg
- Rachel Chagall as Valerie Toriello
(Sylvia is trying to jump out the window, but Fran and Maggie are holding her back)
Sylvia: Let me go, I wanna die!
Sylvia: No, you are not my daughter!
Fran: Well, then who gave me these thighs so I can shoot them?!